[mythtv-users] xorg 99% cpu with bob deinterlace

Nick Bartos spam1001 at 2thebatcave.com
Sun Mar 5 19:30:17 UTC 2006

I have tried it both ways, right now running with 7676 and no opengl
vsync.  Although it generally doesn't seem to start consuming 98-99% cpu,
it gets there after a bit.  Sometimes if I pause playback it will be lower
utilization for a bit (40-60%), but then it will go higher later.

Would you mind posting your xorg.conf?  I don't know what's going on but
it would be nice to start comparing things with someone who doesn't have
the problem.