[mythtv-users] Database Inconsistencies in 0.19

cardboil cardboil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 18:33:05 UTC 2006

> > Basically, some TV shows that were recorded months ago (sometimes as
> > long ago as a year) and deleted have suddenly reappeared in the
> > recording list. When I select them they tell me the files don't exist.
> >
> <snip> > Secondly... any ideas how to clean these up? I mean, other than
> editing
>
> the database directly ;)
> >
> > Gavin

Have you tried hitting the "D" key using keyboard.  If you don't have a
keyboard hooked to your mythbox, assign the D key to one of your remote
buttons and that will allow you to delete.  Or, you can hit the "Return" key
(on keyboard or mapped to your remote) when on the recording list and it
will show you a popup menu from which you can select the Delete action.