[mythtv-users] Myth 0.19 Can record in live TV but not from Guide

Deon myth at yourtax.co.za
Sun Mar 5 17:25:23 UTC 2006

Hi all

My setup :
Myth RPMS from ATRPMS on Centos 4.
/ on one drive and /myth on another
So my dirs is as follows
/myth/video
/myth/record
/myth/pics

This is a clean install on a new box.

Now to the problem.

I cannot record anything from the program guide. If I schedule a recording, it
just says recording, but no file gets created.
If I go to watch the recording, it is shown in the database, but as soon as I
select it, I get the following error.
The file for this recording can not be found.
The weird thing is, that I can watch Live TV, pause and press record.
If I press record in Live TV and go to Watch, I can view the recording fine as
it is happening.

All the recording profiles is still a default, and they all have the same
settings.

I realy stumped by this one.
Any ideas out there?

Thanx