[mythtv-users] tv_grab_nl

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Sun Mar 5 13:43:17 UTC 2006

On Sun, March 5, 2006 12:04, Marcel Janssen said:
> On Sunday 05 March 2006 11:38, Marcel Janssen wrote:
>> Can I use some other site ?
>
> Ok, I found this one and it seems to be working well :
> http://visualisation.tudelft.nl/~paul/grabber/

What irritates me most of all is the fact that there's no unfied source of
TV Guide data for the Netherlands for more than 2 days in the future!

Neither tvgids.nl nor omroep.nl have more than today, tomorrow and the day
after tomorrow...

--
Francesco Peeters
----