[mythtv-users] new MythCenter-wide theme

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sat Mar 4 16:36:43 UTC 2006

On Monday 20 February 2006 8:18 pm, Robert Tsai wrote:
> Hello--
>
> I've made up a MythCenter-wide theme, which is basically MythCenter
> designed for a wide-screen aspect ratio. It includes support for the
> following plugins:

[...]

> Other plugins such as MythPhone, MythGame, etc., will remain slightly
> broken (e.g., shoved up into the upper left corner of the screen); I
> don't use them and can't test them.
>
> Enjoy,
> --Rob

Thank you for making a wide version of this theme! It's by far my favorite
(I like blue) and now that I have a widescreen TV I've been looking for this!

Has this theme been added to SVN yet? If not, it should...

Also, I use MythGame on a regular basis, so please see attached for a game-ui.xml.
It probably could make use of the screen realestate a little better, but
at least the lines/text/images appear in the right places on my screen.

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani
Programmer/Sys Admin