[mythtv-users] New Myth Front End

Joshua Lewis jmlewis at dslextreme.com
Sat Mar 4 00:09:56 UTC 2006

I am obviously smoking crack. Because I want a well supported MOBO
that has GB Ethernet, Built in TV out, Bluetooth, built in CF reader,
SATA and a partridge in a pear tree

I want to stream all my TV over the network. I am slowly running CAT
6 through my house.

But I could always have the TV out be a PCI card or I guess I could
even use a VGA to Something adapter.
I could use a Bluetooth USB dongle
I can use a Flash drive in the IDE slot too.

So I have options but I would like to find something close.