[mythtv-users] MythVideo missing???

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 23:16:57 UTC 2006

"I have libmythcontrols.so, libmythnews.so, libmythvideo.so and
libmythweather.so . in the '/lib/mythtv/plugins' but I don't have a
'/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins' directory it wasn't created???"

I have to take that statement back. I do have '/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins'
and it contains libdmythdvd.so, libmythgallery.so and libmythphone.so??

Are these files linked to any other file or can I just move them without a
problem?

I'm thinking about the reprocussion of just moving them but likeI said
earlier I'm confused on why it split the installation into 2 different
subdirectory's?

AJM,