[mythtv-users] Firewire on SA3250HD Help Needed

Drew Zerdecki dzerdecki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:44:13 UTC 2006

>>When I use use sa3250ch (altered to pass the channel
>>in binary, not ascii), the channel changes correctly.

Myth 0.19 does not pass the correct channel to my SA3250HD (SARA version).
For one thing, it doesn't seem to like the number five.  Any suggestions to
fix this?  In Mythsetup, will I need to select a channel change script in
the "Input connections" or will any adjustment made be picked up when I
select SA3250HD from the Firewire Input section?  Thanks for your help!

Drew