[mythtv-users] linux equivalent of mpeg2repair?

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Thu Mar 2 16:29:47 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of a linux utility that will do something similar to the
windows mpeg2repair app?  mpeg2repair will crunch through an HD transport stream
and try to make the ts file as compliant as possible:

http://users.adelphia.net/~mwilczyn/mpeg2repair/

It is windows only and doesn't run from the command line so I don't have a way
to use this to repair my mythtv shows.

I'm using mythroku for my frontend but the roku box isn't very good at handling
glitches in the mpeg file.  If the roku hits a glitch a lot of times the audio
doesn't recover unless you rewind or fastforward.

Daniel