[mythtv-users] MythWeb (0.19) listing much slower than frontend

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Thu Mar 2 15:41:11 UTC 2006

On 3/2/06, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 02/03/06, Robert Tsai <rtsai1111 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 08:59:04AM +0100, Niels Dybdahl wrote:
> > > Is it possible to get a log from MythWeb or mysql on what sql
> > > requests are taking so long ?
> >
> > Look in /var/log/mysql/mysql.log (or wherever your distro configured
> > your MySQL logfiles) to see the queries in real-ish time.
> >

> or maybe /var/log/httpd/    ??

This was also suggested by Ole Sandum. I looked into it and found that it
was downloading utils.js, mouseovers.js and visibility.js every time.
There were no entries in the error log about these files, but I tried to
download mouseovers.js directly. After that the browser no more tries to
download these three files and the time to open the program listings has
decreased to 12 seconds. There is still a lot of mysqld activity during
these 12 seconds.

Niels Dybdahl