[mythtv-users] Incorrect recording length

Michael Krietemeyer michael.krietemeyer at web.de
Thu Mar 2 14:19:57 UTC 2006

Hello,

When i watch a recording the displayed length in the osd is longer than the
displayed length when using mplayer or ffmpeg.
Example:
 - MythTV: 1:07:47
 - mplayer: 1:04:56

I use version 0.19 (FC4, atrpm with apt) and a PVR-350 with PAL. The update to
this version i made last week. Before the update everythis was OK.

Another strange behaviour I got with seeking and jumping. I to watching a
record a time and thant want to seek or jump over commercials. The result
when pressing the forward seek button the position in osd went 30 seconds
forward, but the showing is some time before the old position.

When I leave watching a recorded program I bookmark the position. But when I
want to start watching the recording at the bookmark I got a position some
time before.

What can I do?

Thanks,
  Michael