[mythtv-users] new MythCenter-wide theme

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Mar 1 11:11:49 UTC 2006

On 02/28/2006 08:26 AM, Robert Tsai wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 01:22:13AM -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> On 02/20/2006 03:30 PM, Robert Tsai wrote:
>>
>>> I've made up a MythCenter-wide theme, which is basically MythCenter
>>> designed for a wide-screen aspect ratio.
>>>
>> I tried to test these out, but it seems that the def-wide.tbz2.bin
>> at geocities is corrupt.
> Weird; it was corrupt, and stayed that way. I re-uploaded it

Thanks.  That one works.

Also, did you notice that mythtv.wide.diff from #1393 will no longer
apply to SVN trunk after some recent changes Isaac made with the mythui
stuff?  I haven't merged it since I didn't have the default-wide stuff
(and don't think I'll get a chance to do so for a while), but I thought
I'd mention it in case you were motivated...  :)

Mike