[mythtv-users] Myth-TV easy beginner question

raphy rpooser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 05:51:43 UTC 2006

On 2/28/06, jon fuller <bigdog6286 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well I saw this.
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATI_HDTV_Wonder

Jon,
If you are familiar with Linux and know your way around drivers and what
not, I say go for it.  In your original email you don't say how at ease you
are with getting obscure things working in linux (this card counts in that
case since few use it).  However, if you feel you can do it, give it a try,
because at least one other person got it working, you already have the card
anyway, there's a Howto page for you, and the more people that end up using
something in Linux with success, the better for me :)
Raphael

P.S. to the List: I'm using the actual Gmail website right now to send mail
to the list instead of thunderbird, so I apologize if gmail is peppering my
email with all kinds of HTML or what have you.