No subject

Sun Jun 25 10:19:46 UTC 2006

InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile0 is of different size 0 8388608 bytes
InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file 0 5242880 bytes!
060716 14:41:04 [ERROR] Can't init databases
060716 14:41:04 [ERROR] Aborting

060716 14:41:04 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete

dragonfly conf.d #

So possibly the databases got wiped out when Gentoo's emerge did the update?

Thanks for pointing that out.

If that's the case, and in the beginning I said I don't mind using a
new database if I have to, then I could install the default dfatabase
and got through the whole process from scratch. First I'd like to make
sure the original databse is gone. Where is it kept?

Thanks,
Mark