[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.3

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Fri Jun 30 08:31:17 UTC 2006

>     When I re-ran it this afternoon, it seemed to populate everything OK,
>     so from now on, everything is fine.
>
>     What time do you folks run mythfilldatabase with the ninemsn tv_grab_au?

It's struck me today. The new code (which I hadn't looked at) is
extracting URLs without checking which day. Depending on what time of
day and possible when NMSN decide to serve a new page version, you'll
get different slides of days... I'll add some now date checking code to
keep things in sync (I want the script to be able to run at *any* time
of the day).

Michael.