[mythtv-users] Mythburn problem with projectx

drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com drescher0110-mythtv at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 03:48:51 UTC 2006

--- Bernard Mentink <powergen at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I have been trying to get MythBurn going for some time now. It seems to
> run ok until the projectx portion of the burn, and then exits with the
> following error.
>
> As projectx was installed allready on my system (gentoo) I am not sure
> if it needs configuring in some way, can anyone help ....
>
> Thanks,
> Bernard
> ------------------------------------------------------ error log
>
> -> src_audio: MPEG-2, Layer3, 16000Hz, jstereo, 112kbps, noCRC @
> 00:00:11.291
> -> src_audio: MPEG-1, Layer3, 44100Hz, stereo, 128kbps, noCRC @ 00:00:11.363
> -> src_audio: MPEG-1, Layer1, 44100Hz, dual, 256kbps, noCRC @ 00:00:11.572
> -> src_audio: MPEG-1, Layer2, 44100Hz, stereo, 320kbps, noCRC @ 00:00:11.581
> -> src_audio: MPEG-1, Layer3, 44100Hz, stereo, 128kbps, noCRC @ 00:00:11.607
> -> src_audio: MPEG-2, Layer1, 24000Hz, mono, 256kbps, noCRC @ 00:00:11.685
> -> src_audio: stop displaying, more than 100 audio mode changes in one
> file reduce work speed
> stopped...
>
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.audio.AudioFormatMPA.decodeAncillaryData(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.audio.AudioFormat.decodeAncillaryData(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamProcessAudio.processAudio(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamProcessAudio.processStream(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamProcessAudio.<init>(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamProcess.process(Unknown Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamProcess.<init>(Unknown Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamParserESAudio.parseStream(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.StreamParser.parseStream(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.MainProcess.processCollection(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.MainProcess.startProcessing(Unknown
> Source)
>         at net.sourceforge.dvb.projectx.parser.MainProcess.run(Unknown
> Source)
>
> -> we have 195971 warnings/errors.

I had mythburn working fine for over 6 months on gentoo until I upgraded to a mythtv
19.1 subversion release which seriously broke a few things :-(

Could you please tell me a few things: Are you using the cvs version of mythburn? If
you are not please get the cvs release as the download on sourceforge is seriously
broken... What version of mythtv are you using? What version of projectX are you
using?

John