[mythtv-users] Bookmarks and Cutlists

Paul Barker myth at sixtimesnine.net
Thu Jun 29 14:06:28 UTC 2006

Hi All

Version info:

[paul at gryffindor ~]$ mythbackend --version
Library API version: 0.19.20060121-2
Source code version: Unknown
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_xvmcw using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_arts
using_ivtv using_firewire using_dbox2 using_lirc using_joystick_menu
using_dvb using_dvb_eit using_x11 using_xv using_dvdnav using_xrandr
using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_opengl_vsync using_frontend using_backend

[paul at gryffindor ~]$ mythfrontend --version
Library API version: 0.19.20060121-2
Source code version: Unknown
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_xvmcw using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_arts
using_ivtv using_firewire using_dbox2 using_lirc using_joystick_menu
using_dvb using_dvb_eit using_x11 using_xv using_dvdnav using_xrandr
using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_opengl_vsync using_frontend using_backend

I cannot add bookmarks or edit recordings. If I hit enter whilst
watching a recording I see "Position Saved" on the OSD but if I exit the
recording there is no bookmark icon and playback starts from the beginning.

When I edit a recording once I exit the cutlist disappears.

I've tried looking and the frontend log but I can't see any errors. -v
database shows the edited flag being set but not much else.

Any ideas of where to look ?

Cheers
Paul