[mythtv-users] mytharchive

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 29 06:09:11 UTC 2006

Hi Bryce,

Please read:

http://www.google.com/search?btnI=I%27m+Feeling+Lucky&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=my
tharchive

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive

Specifically half way down where it says..

Compile and Install MythArchive

Note: This plugin requires at least SVN Revision 9846 to run

HTH

Steve Daniels