[mythtv-users] mytharchive oddities...

Andy Hohenner hohenner at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 04:49:34 UTC 2006

Ross Campbell wrote:

>>the only use I've had for the DVD drive so far is with MythArchive (did burn one set of mpegs to make sure that Linux was talking to it correctly) so I'm not certain why mtd is trying to access it.
>>

>mtd is attempting to see if a DVD has been inserted into the drive. If
>you insert a blank DVD or a cd or a data disk, then the system will
>obviously not be able to find any /VIDEO_TS diretory or the files
>underneath it.
>
>-Ross

Thanks,

ejecting the blank disk and restarting mtd makes the error go away, now
to figure out why episodes are not getting transcoded / commerical
flagged and I can get back to getting Mytharchive burning disks...

hmm

looks like mythjobqueue stopped running...

actually looks like transcode is having an issue with one episode, it
kicks off and then stops before finishing transcoding the episode
 :(

Thanks again,

Andy