[mythtv-users] wierd mysql errors, preventing me from accessing mythweb

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:58:58 UTC 2006

On 6/28/06, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

>     datetime:  2006-06-28 15:19:52 (PDT)
>     errornum:  256
>   error type:  User Error
> error string:  SQL Error: Got error 28 from storage engine [#1030]
>     filename:  /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/db.php
>   error line:  360

I should have googled this more fully, looks like that is a partition
full error, so I need to clean some crap off my main partition.  If
anyone knows of other issues that might be causing this, I would be
glad to hear it.  Unfortunately, I am not at the machine, and where I
am blocks outgoing ssh connections.  So I will check it out tonight.