[mythtv-users] Lastest SVN: Missing channels, also strange bad frames

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 21:09:23 UTC 2006

This fixes the problems with the missing channels and
wrong channel numbers. I'm still missing one
channel,18, however it may be another issue.

I think I understand what may be wrong here?  Both
channels are labeled as NEWS.  I checked my data
direct and I should be recieiving channel info for
this channel, but I am not.  I'll try manualling
adding it then run running a mythfilldatabase and see
what happens.