[mythtv-users] Movies From HDD

Shawn Asmussen shawn.asmussen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:19:54 UTC 2006

On 6/26/06, Wim Fokkens <wimfokkens at planet.nl> wrote:

>  Ok I now put a movie as a ISO file in the video directory of my knoppmyth
> box. I can now play the movie but how do I select subtitles.
>

> Wim

What player are you using to play your DVD iso files? If you are using a
player with menu support, like xine (Probably the most used dvd playing app
at the moment, at least until mplayer and/or the internal dvd player support
menus), or ogle, then you should be able to just navigate through the dvd
menus and select them like you would on a normal dvd player. If you are
using something else to play the DVDs, then I am not sure how you would go
about it.

Shawn Asmussen