[mythtv-users] zap2it problems

John johnbd6558 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:51:37 UTC 2006

Hey guys. I'm a new member to this list and I hope you can help me out.
I'm having problems with zap2it.

The first time I installed MythTV, I connected to zap2it without a
problem and retrieved my lineups. Unfortunately, I ended up reinstalling
it. On my second configuration, MythTV would not retrieve the lineups.
It appeared that it didn't even try (the progress bar just vanished
within a second). I even tried creating another zap2it account. Nothing
worked.

I've installed MythTV for a third time on a different box....the same
thing happened.

Any idea why this happening?

Thanks for the help.

- John