[mythtv-users] WTF happened to my database?!?!

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Mon Jun 26 01:20:58 UTC 2006

been running mythtv 0.19 for many months now without issues. all of a sudden the program guide displayed on my tv started
missing certain previously recorded items. It seems like it was the oldest items were gone.. But when looking in the
directory where the actual recorded items are stored, they are still there..
I figured it was the auto-expire at work...
but now its getting worse.. when I look at the previously recorded items list, most all of what I had recorded is gone
except for 2 shows, and the actual menu on the list looks like this

All Programs

Charlie and Lola

All Programs

Charlie and Lola

All Programs

and it just keeps repeating.

but the "good news" is that when I look at the recorded programs over mythweb interface, all the previously recorded shows
are listed there correctly.

so any ideas on what to do at this point?

regards,
Jason