[mythtv-users] Myth is automatically cancelling recordings?

Gary Jones garysj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:30:20 UTC 2006

The C for Conflict means it is conflicting with another recording of a
different program, and because of priorities Myth is set to record the other
one. This happens a lot when you have a program, like you Daily Show, which
is recorded frequently and it goes up against a program that is only on
once. Check for that.

Gary