[mythtv-users] rename recordings according with program info

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 06:40:53 UTC 2006

Hola.
I'm quite sure that someone describes what I'm looking for here in the
ML, but I'm unable to find it even in gossamer or in the ML-archive in
my gmail box. Sorry for the (presumably) FAQ.

I've recorded many shows for my brother that now I've to give him; as
usual the nuv files are named with channelid_time.nuv; I don't know
how, from the CLI, knowing which show is the 1536_2006xxxxxx.nuv file.
With nuvexport I see what I've in my recordings dir (any show) but I
can't associate "file with show".

Can someone help me? I don't want to transcode the files, only to make
a copy with a new name according with program info.

Thanks