[mythtv-users] Missing channels worse, now all channels on pvr-250 blank

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Thu Jun 22 22:16:53 UTC 2006

> Yes, that's the same patch you recommended to me last week, right?
> I applied it immediately.

Yes, just making sure.

> Each time I update from svn though I seem to be getting worse, not better,
> as now I can't record almost any cable channels.  (Can still do the
> 2-12 frequency channels on the cable)

I haven't seen anything go in that should be making this worse. If you want
to send me your lineup information (I'll just need your zip code and which
lineup you are using, it can be off list if you prefer) I'll take a look at
it.

If you do send me your lineup including a "select * from channel" would be
nice as well.

--
Anduin Withers