[mythtv-users] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: MythArchive: dvdauthor problems

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jun 22 17:16:19 UTC 2006

tom roth wrote:

> On 22/06/06, *Paul Harrison* <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
> <mailto:mythtv at dsl.pipex.com>> wrote:
>

>     Try updating to the latest svn.
>

> cool,
> will it be sufficient to just update mythburn.py ?
> I would like to postpone any major updates to after the world cup.
> (my recent mythtv svn version misses programminfo.h)

Unfortunately there's been  a few other changes to the script that
require a new version of mytharchivehelper. You may just be able to
apply the diff to your current version of the script. The link to the
diff is at the bottom of the page for the changeset :-
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/10269

>     I still cannot reproduce this problem?
>

> strange, i assume you use the same version of spumux ?

The last available version on gentoo 0.6.11

>     Anyway I've worked around the
>     problem by simple not calling spumux when creating the details mpeg
>     files - its not really need as long as there are no buttons on the
>     details page. None of the current themes do.
>

> My (wild) guess is, if there are buttons spumux will not fail.

I'm sure you are right. The main and chapter menus seem to be created OK
and they use the same code. The only difference is they have buttons on
them.

> tom

Paul H.