[mythtv-users] Lastest SVN: Missing channels, also strange bad frames

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 13:16:50 UTC 2006

I am also able to produce this problem.  When I first
add my channels I am missing 11,22, and 33.  If I do a
mythfilldatabase  --do-channel-updates however I will
get those channels, but lose channel 18. Also, my
channel info is wrong.  For instance channle 3 is
channel 33 with channel 33's program info.  ALso, if I
let myth automatically run the mythfilldatabase,  I
will get all the channels except for 18 and it seems
to sort the data correctly.  I still have to go in and
manually edit the channels so they are on the right
number.  For some reason I couldn't get the patch to
work however.  It would give me a bad chunk error.