[mythtv-users] Remote

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jun 22 02:32:57 UTC 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 8:20 PM, Nick Rout wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 22:05:35 -0400
> Glen Johnson wrote:
>
>> Anyone know if this remote and more importantly the USB
>> transceiver will
>> work with linux, preferably fedora 4 or 5.
>> Google didn't turn up anything.
>> http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=LIBRA-Q11&cpc=SCH&srm=0
>> Looks like a pretty good deal.
>> Opinions?
>
> Sysytem requirement 60g hard drive??

And a 64MB DDR video card (apparently non-DDR is not OK ??) Card must
be "microsoft certified", according to the ione site.

MPEG-2 decoder ??

2.4G CPU - that's one FAST remote :-)

Perhaps these are specs for MCE, or some sort of PVR software that
comes with the remote ??

The referenced site also has a logo that appears to say "44 bottoms",
perhaps this  is some sort of X-rated remote??

But the Geeks are usually OK, if you're interested I'd send them some
mail and they will probably try and answer these questions.