[mythtv-users] irexec and power button issue

Klaubert Herr da Silveira klauberts at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 02:09:17 UTC 2006

I found the problem...

The .lircrc file was copied from jarod's tips, as

# Power Button
begin
prog = irexec
button = OFF
#button = POWER # (for my RS15-2116 remote)
repeat = 4
config = /usr/local/bin/mythpowerbutton.sh
end

How I use Power, I comment
# button = OFF
and uncomment
button = POWER # (for my RS15-2116 remote)

This is the problem, the hash mark after keywork POWER, as soon I remove it, ir
works.

Thanks all for help.

Klaubert