[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 2.0

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Wed Jun 21 23:53:47 UTC 2006

> Works great for me..

Phew!

> I notice in the code that you can have things like this:
> #    $duplicate = {
> #       'act.abc.gov.au' => { 'ABC HD'       => 'hd.abc.gov.au',
> #                             'ABC CHAN 22'  => '22.abc.gov.au' },
> #       'eastern.sbs.com.au' => { 'SBS HD' => 'hd.eastern.sbs.com.au' }
>
> Is there specific channel information for ABC HD ?

No. But at least in Canberra (I think) there is a HD channel which
broadcasts in HD using upsampled content for most programs, but proper
HD for some shows. In this case, one wants the same guide information to
be associated to two different dvb channels. Myth actually now supports
this sort of thing, but it didn't when I wrote the script (and there are
people using the script with other tools that this duplication feature
is still useful for)...

Michael.