[mythtv-users] Can we install winPVR 250 in Linux Os??

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Jun 21 10:51:02 UTC 2006

> Please let me know if we can install winPVR 250 in Linux OS machine.
If we can, you can as well :)
> Please let me know the procedure if it is posssible.
Stick the card in.
If you have a package enabled machine like fedora, suse, debian or any
other, search for a repository containing the IVTV drivers.
If you want to compile yourself get the package from
http://www.ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Main_Page.
Then follow the included documentation.
For most, if not all, cards you don;t need to do anything other then
install the driver and kernelmodules.
Then configure it in mythtv, if you're using that.

Good luck,

Jos Hoekstra