[mythtv-users] How to add screenshots in Mythgame?

Bert Santema atsantema at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 01:17:58 UTC 2006

Mythgame is great! I got xmame, amiga and pc games working with two usb controllers and it's a
blast. However, I can't seem to understand how to add screenshots. It works for xmame games (I
downloaded a pack of snaps that was listed in a guide somewhere), but if I add one for any other
game (tried both jpg and png) it just gets ignored. Are there special requirements (filesize,
imagesize, ?) or is it only working for xmame at the moment? I searched the myth database, but
individual screenshots do not seem to be recorded in it.

Cheers,
Bert