[mythtv-users] MythTV on car computer

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Tue Jun 20 19:23:05 UTC 2006

Here's the deal:

I have a Neoware e100 that I'd like to use as a MythTV platform in my
MGB-V8. It's a small form factor box, running a Via C3 at 800 MHz,
will fit under the seat of my sportscar and runs on 12 volts. Similar
to some of the Epias, but it's not an Epia.

Does anyone know where I might find TECHNICAL info on these boxes? On
the MoBo is silk-screened WinNETP620, and in some circles it's known
as a P620 board.

It came with WinCE embedded on a 32MB flash drive module and 64 MB of
RAM. The same box was sold with some Linux distro, so I'm hopeful.

Specific questions I need to answer: How to make it recognize more
than 128 MB of ram, jumpers, pinout for the 44-pin ATA connector,
etc.

Does this jog anyones memory? Anyone aware of somebody hacking one of
these that I could e-mail privately? A website or discussion group?

Marvin