[mythtv-users] MythTv, pcHDTV HD3000, & SuSE 10.1

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Tue Jun 20 01:39:08 UTC 2006

I am trying to setup a MythTv box with a HD3000 card and SuSE 10.1 as my
distro of choice. I have tried following posts at different sites (SuSE,
pcHDTV, and others), but they don't seem to solve my problems. I have
tried to configure it in YaST2. It supposed to use the cx88xx driver but
it'll list the cx8800-blackbird as loaded module. YaST2 also lists the
card as 2 different devices, one as a user defined tv card and the
config recognizes the make and model. The second one is the correct make
& model device, but when I try to configure it, the system does not show
the correct firmware/driver(I believe it should be DVB-OR53112). I have
posted this at other sites but, no one seems to have an answer, so that
is why I'm asking here. I have even tried installing KnoppMyth with no
luck.

TIA

--
Scott Castaline aka Bad2theBone

Hey, I was born crazy, what's your excuse?!?!