[mythtv-users] CommFlag

Gary Jones garysj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:35:20 UTC 2006

According to this article, there was indeed a lawsuit against ReplayTV on
this matter, but they never got their day in court. This article is an
interesting read, as it discusses some of the restrictions that may be
placed upon future technology if the RIAA and MPAA have their way.

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/jun06/3673

Gary