[mythtv-users] Channel browsing OSD problem

raptorjr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 15:49:27 UTC 2006

Dont know if this is a feature or a bug, but i report them anyway
and maybe someone could tell me if i should bother to create a ticket.

1. When a channel logo is not available for a channel, the previous shown
logo
is shown instead. It gets confusing if you look at the logo to find out
which channel
you are browsing.

2. When browsing up or down, before the info for that channel is shown the
current
channel flashes for a moment and then the new channel info is shown. Would
be nice
if that flash was removed and the next/previous channel info in the list is
shown directly.

Or maybe it is my setup that is strange and gives me this behaviour?

/Stefan