[mythtv-users] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Mytharchive - dvdauthor segfaulting

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jun 18 20:27:17 UTC 2006

Dom H wrote:
> actually use this link instead..
> http://pastebin.com/716415
>
> On 18/06/06, *Dom H* < speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
> <mailto:speedsix.lists at googlemail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Paul,
>
>     bitrate is 3115kb/s
>
>     Entire log is here..
>     http://pastebin.com/716399
>
>     Thanks
>
>     Dom

I'm still none the wiser why it fails for you. I was thinking maybe the
bitrate was too low or to high for the DVD standard but that clearly
isn't the case. The only slightly strange thing in the log is the
bitrate appears to changes after running the original file though
mythtranscode. The bitrate should remain the same I think.

Are you in the UK? If so what channel is the file from?

Do you have this problem with all files or just files from this channel
or just this file?

Paul H.