[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au 1.57

Shanon Mulley shanonmulleyster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 11:15:05 UTC 2006

If it helps any, I was using (along with my usual config file), the
argument --ignore-cache.

So the command I was running to make this work was:
mythfilldatabase --graboptions "--ignore-cache --config-file
/home/mythtv/.xmltv/tv_grab_au.conf"

I dont know if you will need the --config-file bit - but I need to use
that, as I run the mythfilldatabase as the root user,  but my
configuration file is saved under my mythtv user.