[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au help please

Martin Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Sun Jun 18 09:51:07 UTC 2006

I'm trying to get hold of the new Javascript libs for the tv_grab_au script
but have run up against a problem with an existing package. While this isn't
strictly a Myth issue can someone help me out here?

The output from doing an rpm install is:

 [root at localhost mythtv]# rpm -iv libjs-1.5-2.rhfc3.at.i386.rpm

warning: libjs-1.5-2.rhfc3.at.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
ID 66534c2b

Preparing packages for installation...

        file /usr/bin/js from install of libjs-1.5-2.rhfc3.at conflicts with
file from package js-1.5-1.1.fc3.rf

        file /usr/lib/libjs.so.1 from install of libjs-1.5-2.rhfc3.at
conflicts with file from package js-1.5-1.1.fc3.rf

Apologies fo rmy lack of Linux knowledge. Any help would really be
appreciated.

Regards

Marty