[mythtv-users] MythCenter theme in default 0.19 release

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jun 16 16:37:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 10:36:34AM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 06/16/2006 09:38 AM, Phill Edwards wrote:
> >> mythcenter (and mythcenter-wide) are in the myththemes package.  so,
> >> either check it out from svn or download that from the main mythtv
> >> website i guess.
> >>
> > I just installed this from ATrpms and the themes contained in this rpm are:
> >
> > Iulius
> > Minimalist-wide
> > Titivillus
> >
> > No MythCenter :(
>
> 0.19 and 0.19-fixes (which Axel is using) have MythCenter (but not
> MythCenter-wide).  Someone else will have to give you info about the
> RPM, though.

Hm, a quick inspection shows this is a bug in the rpm. For some
reason MythCenter isn't shipped. I'll check that and upload a fixed
package, thanks for the hint!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net