[mythtv-users] Immir tv_grab_au again!

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Fri Jun 16 15:16:29 UTC 2006

 > Might be time to start
> thinking of actually running a java interpreter to do the decoding to
> avoid all this nonsense. - Immir

OK, I found an hour or two. I've got a perl libjs-based javascript
deobfuscator implemented so that I can deobfuscate by running exactly
the same javascript code their server ends up dishing up on any given page.

Sadly there are changes in the table formatting which will require some
less interesting (to me at least) fiddling with the HTML parsing code.

It's in hand.

Interim v1.54 with JavaScript module stuff in usual place in case anyone
wants to do the irritating TreeBuilder parsing stuff for me...

Cheers,
Michael.

<http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au> *interim*

you'll need the CPAN JavaScript module, which you can install via
something like the following:

Ubuntu:
   sudo apt-get install libjavascript-perl

Fedora Core 4:
   sudo smart install libjs libjs-devel
   sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install JavaScript'