[mythtv-users] MythArchive: dvdauthor problems again

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:44:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm also having problems with dvdauthor segfaulting on dvb recordings.
Mytharchive quits with an error 11. If I run dvdauthor manually with the
generated .xml file I get..

dom at desktop:~/tmp/work$ dvdauthor dvdauthor.xml -o test2
DVDAuthor::dvdauthor, version 0.6.11.
Build options: gnugetopt magick iconv freetype
Send bugs to <dvdauthor-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

INFO: dvdauthor creating VTS
STAT: Picking VTS 01

STAT: Processing dvdauthor.xml...

WARN: Partial sector read (1775 bytes); discarding data.
STAT: VOBU 0 at 0MB, 1 PGCS
Segmentation fault

I have even tried building the latest dvdauthor from source, no joy.

Thanks

Dom