[mythtv-users] Preventing MythTV from Exiting

Pierre Rochefort rochefort_pierre at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 13 12:44:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I'm building a dedicated PC for MythTV. Everything is working fine and MythTV is really a great piece of software.

  What I can't figure out is how to prevent MythTV from exiting. Once a user exits, the only way to get back in is to dig up the keyboard and restart the front end. I was able to get it to restart automatically but I would rather prevent it from exiting in the first place. If this is in the documentation, I haven't found it yet.

  Anyone has ideas on how to get this done?
  Thank you in advance.
  Pierre