[mythtv-users] Myth packages for ubuntu?

Steven L Owens slonocode at abac.com
Tue Jun 13 11:12:00 UTC 2006

Jeremy Teale wrote:
> Sorry, the server had a hiccup. Everything should be back to normal.
> I think I actually will be doing some Dapper packages as I've
> recently setup Xen 3 on one of my machines. That is, of course, if
> there's a demand.
>
> On Jun 1, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Daniel Carter wrote:

I would love to see those.

Would you consider documenting your procedure for building the dapper
packages?  Perhaps you could teach us poor souls to fish such that we
could eat forever instead of giving us a fish such that we only eat
tonight.  At least I think that's how the saying goes.

Anyway I'm not entirely sure what's involved in building these packages
but I would love to learn how.  So if I'm asking for the moon I apologize.