[mythtv-users] Boleslaw's truncated-delete patch

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Mon Jun 12 18:31:35 UTC 2006

Boleslaw Ciesielski <bolek-mythtv at curl.com> says:
> Possibly. Originally I had it truncate every 2 seconds.

I imagine two truncates per second probably work better in a local
file system as opposed to a network mount.

> Also, what does your backend say on this line:
>
> AutoExpire: Found 3 recorders w/max rate of 349 MiB/min

  AutoExpire: Found 3 recorders w/max rate of 416 MiB/min

About 7MB/second, in other words.

I'm going to fiddle with the patch (v4 first, then v3 if I can't get
it to work) with these settings and see what happens.