[mythtv-users] different audio levels with the 2 tuners

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 07:39:12 UTC 2006

Hi.
I have a Mythbox with two tuners: an analogical one (saa7134) and a
dvb-t usb stick (yakumo).

The issue is that the two tuner has different audio levels with the
dvb much lower than the analogical; so I have, switching channels from
analogic to dvb, to pump up the volume on my hifi or pump down (from
dvb to analogic) and it's quite annoying.

The "analogic volume" is at the same level of PCM (listen mp3's).

There is some workaround for such issues? I mean, except lowering the
audio level of pcm and analogic tuner... I would to "boost" the dvb
volume...

thanks