[mythtv-users] ANN: TapeWorm 1.1 released. Now with Myth-to-go!

David Woods david at spurgeonwoods.com
Mon Jun 12 04:05:35 UTC 2006

Greetings.

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce the release of TapeWorm,
version 1.1.

TapeWorm is a parasitic Windows Client for MythTV.  It allows users to watch
shows recorded on MythTV on networked Windows computers.

Version 1.1 adds a feature that's been referred to on mythtv-users as
"Myth-to-go", the capacity to copy selected shows and their data to another
computer so you can take them with you on the road.

For more information, please see the TapeWorm Web Site at
http://tapeworm.spurgeonwoods.com <http://tapeworm.spurgeonwoods.com/> .

If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me directly or see the Support
section of the TapeWorm web site, but please don't send those questions to
the MythTV-users list.

David Woods