[mythtv-users] Firewire troubles Motorola 6412

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Jun 11 16:19:38 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 11:32 -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:

> have you checked to make sure your not being blocked from capturing
> the channel via the 5C digital rights management system?

Yes, I have checked that, using the "power on while holding the remote
button" method (can't remember which button but I have it written down
somewhere). And I have once in a while been able to get a recording, so
I'm fairly certain it's not an encryption issue (unless the cable
company is turning it on and off randomly).

--Greg